Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Holiday cards

I still can't believe we are getting close to the holidays.  Definitely a little excitement came over me when I saw this in today's email from Sally.  I always seem to wait until the last minute for my holiday cards, but this year I can feel it's going to be different.  Holiday stickers also on my list!  The sale on invitations is fantastic, especially since I'm planning a special "holiday shopping" party with some girls in my wine club.  Ornament swap, cookie exchange, or a neighborhood cocktail holiday party....must always have the perfect invitation.   I can't wait to start getting the holiday cards in the mail.  Always puts a smile on my face. 

Hope you ladies are having a fabulous day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)