Thursday, September 22, 2011

One item down...

Just a few.....ok, more like a ton of Christmas gifts to get. I know we are all getting excited for Halloween, Midnight Madness & the Macbeth Collection trunk show on October 21st....I know you girls have your calendars marked, but I am excited to have one Christmas gift ordered.  If you haven't seen these beauties, you are missing out!
The color selections and designs are unbelievable.  If you can think it, Sally can order it.  I decided on Carolina blue (UNC!) with a monogram for my Mother-in-law.  She's going to LOVE these.  She saw mine over the summer and immediately added these to her must haves.  But seriously, who wouldn't?  Comfortable and adorable....the perfect shoe!  And while we are on shoes and getting closer to those colder days, you must stop in and see the personalized clogs. 
These beauties were under my tree last year.  That's right, Santa hooked me up!
  What girl doesn't want a pretty pair of shoes?  Come in and design yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)