Friday, September 23, 2011

Pillows & Cardigans

This is one post I am super excited about.  Thanks to Sally, we can now buy these gorgeous pillows!
I know, right....so perfect! Monogrammed pillows with many colors and prints.  The one thing I love the most about this new product, is that the monogram is such a generous size.  Usually on pillows the monogram is small and just gets lost in the size of the pillow, but these really stand out and make a statement.  They are all 16x16. A gorgeous statement!
I have a bench that I'm going to refurnish and paint black, and this pillow has just found a new home.  The yellow with grey monogram will look phenomenal against the black.  I'm so excited. 
Perfect gifts for a bridal shower, wedding gift, housewarming, and even a baby's room.  I'm in love!  And along with these gorgeous pillows, Sally is now carrying these monogrammed cardigans. 
So polished and preppy!  Grab my favorite jeans, boots and this cardigan....perfect Fall outfit.  So many new items arriving at The Perfect Pair.  I know I have to buy for others around the holidays, but can't I just shop for me?  :)  Although I do believe these cardigans are going to be the best gift under the tree for two sisters-in-law.   Time to shop!

Happy Friday.  Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)