Monday, October 3, 2011

Few of my Favs!

Before I show you some of my favorites from The Perfect Pair, can we just all take a moment and realize how jealous we are that Sally gets to spend her week in Paris?  This is her view....
She comes back on Wednesday, and I can't wait to hear all about her trip.  I know she's enjoying this amazing vacation, but I know she's excited to get back, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.  We need her!  How am I supposed to keep on track with my holiday shopping without her guidance?  But until she returns, I thought I would take a moment to show you some of my favs from The Perfect Pair.  Items I would highly suggest adding to your shopping list for your best girlfriend, sister, Mother, and most importantly...you! 

Since I'm about to celebrate my second wedding anniversary, I had to definitely make this my first!
I absolutely love my wedding plate from The Perfect Pair.  It's such a fun plate to display, and is extra special with our names and wedding date.  Truly the perfect gift for a dear friend getting married.  Come see Sally and create your own personalized holiday plate, baby plate, or the perfect personalized plate for any party.

Here is my must have bag that goes on every trip with me.  Overnight or week long trip with the family, this bag is perfect. 
And of course it's personalized.  This bag is the perfect size and can hold more than you can imagine.  I tend to pack quite a bit when traveling, so trust me on this.   My next item is the perfect solution to a bad day when all you need is a nice long bath, glass of wine and a relaxing evening. 
So comfortable.  Great colors, monogrammed and the perfect gift for the gals, or just a special gift for you!  The third fav is my personalized laptop bag.  Look how adorable....what more can I say? 
 
Back in my engaged days, Sally hosted an amazing kitchen themed bridal shower for me, which was unbelievable.  How cute is this recipe box?  It's acrylic and perfect for the kitchen.   
Don't you love the recipe holder on top?  And of course the personalized recipe cards by Sally!  I love that I have that special touch on my cards when handing out my favorite recipe. 

Ok girls, thanks for letting me share just a small list of my favorites from The Perfect Pair.  If you have any of your favorites that you'd like to share, I'd love to see them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)