Monday, September 19, 2011

Get your BOO on!

Happy Monday! Hope y'all had a great weekend.  I love how the temps are getting cooler and it's starting to feel more like Fall.  Definitely my favorite time of year, and also meaning that Halloween is right around the corner.  I need some help with my costume, but we'll get to that later.  In the meantime, have you stopped in to see what fun festive Halloween goodies Sally has? 
How fun is this Halloween handbag?
Halloween is Sally's FAVORITE holiday, and she loves planning a perfect scare night for your friends.  Get invitations out for your own fright night.  The kids will love it.

Fun cupcake kits for a kid's party.  Few skulls and bones for the ice drinks....what more do you need?






You need these.  Chocolate covered Oreos = HEAVEN! I love the idea of getting a few of these and filling with your favorite Halloween bucket for your kids, their friends, or even their teacher. Or just send them all my way. :) Sally was also putting these together for wedding favors for one of her brides.  I love how creative you can get with a cookie....a delish cookie!








Did someone say cocktail hour?
How fun are these witch's hats? This may be the answer to my costume!
Get your orders in by the 8th for personalized Halloween!
I know y'all are now in the spirit for a spooky celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)