Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love of Leather!

Ok girls, I know y'all love a nice classic leather gift as much as I do, and I therefore wanted to share some beautiful new pieces at The Perfect Pair.  These gorgeous new items that can be personalized, and in some great colors. 
Sally has this jewelry case in the Blue Curacao, and I must admit it is such a fantastic color.  Micro-suede lining and well structured makes this not only perfect for your dresser at home, but as well with traveling.   Plenty of space for your earrings, bracelets, rings and other special pieces.  And don't forget to personalize for that extra touch.   I just bought the leather wristlet zipper wallet for my sister-in-law for Christmas. 
I did the pink and of course personalized with her initials.  It just arrived about two weeks ago, and I was so pleased.  What I love most about this item, is that you can carry your phone.  I've had so many wristlets that don't have enough room for the phone.  I must admit, I'm one of those girls who can't leave home without it.  My sister-in-law has two small kids, so I know having her phone with her is just as important.  Therefore even when switching from your large purse to this beauty for a night out with the girls, the phone is covered!  It has a separate compartment for coins, three slots for credit cards and additional space for cash.  Very chic! 

Now we can't forget the men in our lives, no matter how much they drive us crazy!  :)  My husband has the trinket and coin tray, and it stays constantly on his dresser. 
He's very organized and likes to have his watch, loose change and any other small item all in one place.  I'm all for being organized!  It is the perfect "catch all" leather accessory!  And if your hubby is the traveler, just unsnap and fold flat in a suitcase or briefcase.  I say this, because my husband takes his when he travels and when we visit family.  It's so simple to pack, so why not still feel organized when on the road?   And speaking of travel, who couldn't use one of these? 
Personalized leather passport holder.  I love that it has storage slots for additional items.  When traveling, this definitely is one item that can keep you beautifully organized.  I hope Sally has packed her holder, because she's heading to Paris tomorrow.  I know, get in line behind this jealous girl. 

Now this is just a small teaser of the gorgeous leather items Sally has.  Trust me, you'll want to see the remaining collection.  Cosmetic case, business card holder, key tag and business card case, jewelry roll, and all in fabulous colors and personalized.  I'll leave you with just one more item...but then you need to get in to see Sally at The Perfect Pair for the rest.  I need to leave you in some suspense! 
Gorgeous!! 

Hope y'all had a fantastic day, and we can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)